Here at Health Fitness Revolution, we are all about natural health and giving you all the information possible to make you fitter, healthier, and happier. Every day we are constantly bombarded with toxins that we inhale, ingest, and absorb. Which is why we did some research and put together this list of most detoxifying foods that we recommend you implement into your diet:
- Avocados: Dilate blood vessels, block artery-clogging toxins, lower cholesterol and contains the nutrient glutathione, which blocks 30 different carcinogens and aids the liver in detoxifying synthetic chemicals.
- Almonds: Contains protein that helps stabilize blood sugar levels and remove impurities from the bowels. Also contains magnesium, fiber, and calcium.
- Blueberries: Have anti-viral properties, work as natural antibiotics in the urinary tract by blocking bacteria and preventing infection. Contain natural aspirin that help diminish chronic inflammation and pain.
- Cabbage and Kale: Because of it’s antiviral and antibacterial properties, cabbage cleanses the digestive tract. Also contain many anti-cancer and antioxidants that help the liver cleanse and break down excess hormones.
- Beets: Contain a potent mixture of phytochemicals and minerals that make them liver cleansers, infection fighters, and blood purifiers. Beets boost the body’s cellular intake of oxygen, making beets excellent overall body cleansers.
- Cranberries: Are filled to the brim with powerful antibiotic and antiviral substances to help cleanse the body of viruses and bacteria in the urinary tract.
- Flaxseeds: Omega-3s, which these seeds are full of, are necessary to maintaining a healthy immune system and cleansing many of the body’s functions, including keeping your brain healthy.
- Lemons: Great at detoxifying the liver. Contain more than 20 cancer-fighting substances that fight the effects of pollution and cell damage.
- Seaweed: Seaweed binds to radioactive waste and heavy metals in the body, helping to eliminate them.
- Fresh Garlic: Gets Rid of intestinal parasites, harmful bacteria, and viruses from the blood and intestines. Helps lower blood pressure by cleansing the arteries, and cleanses the respiratory tract by diminishing mucus buildup.
Health Fitness Revolution always aims to simplify the sometimes confusing health and fitness world. We are also a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization that you can make tax deductible donation: