Celebrities get all the attention, which means they have to look good for the paparazzi, so they have to eat healthy and workout. Forget the scandals and the dating drama, give us their diet and workout routines! Celebs have the benefit of working with expensive trainers and nutritionists to stay red carpet ready, so we’ve done the research and passed it along to you. Cameron Diaz, well known for kicking butt as one of Charlie’s Angels is the feature for this attention Celebrity Workout. Here is the Cameron Diaz workout routine:
Cameron Diaz is 41 and has never looked- or felt- better! She feels so empowered that she hopes to help other women change their lives the same way – the main motivator to write her recently published book The Body Book where she delves into the science behind why she looks and feels so amazing.
“I FELL INTO FITNESS BY ACCIDENT,” SAYS CAMERON. “BUT IT’S BECOME SOMETHING I DEPEND ON PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY. I FEEL SO MUCH MORE EMPOWERED NOW. I WANT WOMEN TO KNOW THAT IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO START PAYING ATTENTION TO THEIR BODIES.”
Diaz is honest about not going to the gym every day, but says she stays consistent overall. She is a fan of outdoor exercise and loves hiking, jogging, and surfing. She is a big proponent of eating clean and while she used to love fast food, she now treats it like it’s poison.
“The more I work on my body at this age, the better it gets. I feel so much more attractive now. A thousand percent. I’m appreciating my skin and my wrinkles and all those things.”
- American actress and former model – Cuban father
- Also made out Top 10 Fittest Actresses list
- Enjoys yoga
- Bootcamp Style workouts
- Combines pilates, cardio, and weight training into her 5-day workout routine
- Enjoys paddleboarding, golfing, jet-skiing, and tossing tires
- “No white” diet plan – avoids white sugars and foods made from white flour
- Eats a protein-rich breakfast followed by 6 meals throughout the day
- Author of “The Body Book” which talks about feeling and looking your best through healthy lifestyle