Celebrities get all the attention, which means they have to look good for the paparazzi, so they have to eat healthy and workout. Forget the scandals and the dating drama, give us their diet and workout routines! Celebs have the benefit of working with expensive trainers and nutritionists to stay red carpet ready, so we’ve done the research and passed it along to you. Rick Ross, finds ways to “Stay Schemin'” better health and fitness techniques such as RossFit, his custom diet and routine which is compiled below:
“IT’S A DIFFERENT TYPE OF LITTLE WORKOUT. I FEEL GOOD.” RICK ROSS
- American rap artist
- Well known for his songs “Stay Schemin'”, “Aston Martin Music”, “Hustlin'”, & “Diced Pineapples”.
- Had 2 seizures in 2011 and decided to drastically change his unhealthy lifestyle habits.
- Recently lost 100 pounds
- CrossFit (he calls it RossFit)
- Now eats a portion-controlled diet containing more fruit, and has stopped eating bread, white rice, and fish fillets.
- Does not drink as much alcohol or soda any more unless its diet.
- States that he has no specific weight goal, or destination, but would just like to feel healthier.