Actor Steven Yeun’s Fitness Workout:
“Whatever I lack in size and strength and speed, I kind of make up for in being grittier. When it comes to something like basketball I’m definitely not the best guy on the court, but I love elbowing and pushing people out or boxing them out.” Steven yeun
- American actor born in Seoul, South Korea
- Known for his roles in the movie I Origins, and TV shows “The Walking Dead”, “Law and Order: LA”, “Drunk History”, “The Big Bang Theory”, and “American Dad!”
- Really into boxing to improve his strength, agility, and make him appear realistically muscular for his roles.
- Has been recorded eating healthy korean dishes with Conan O’Brien
- Does a lot of running while on set
- Played hockey, football, and basketball growing up