Want a lean source of protein that is tasty this summer? This is great for the grillers out there, and we encourage everyone to try out this amazing recipe for the perfect summertime grilled chicken.
- 2 1/4 cups Greek plain yogurt
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbs salt
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tbs black pepper
- 1/4 cinnamon
- 6 skinless chicken breast halves.
- Stir together 1 cup yogurt, 2tbs oil, 1 tbs lemon juice, and salt and spices.
- Add chicken and turn until well coated.
- Marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Grill the chicken (discard marinade) on lightly oiled grill rack. Turn occasionally (closing grill between turns) until cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes total.