Some of the hottest and fiercest women of Hollywood don’t necessarily exclusively date men. These women are open about their natural sexuality and gender fluidity. These fiery and strong women are some of our favorite actresses, personalities, singers, producers, and comedians. And check this out- they are all great ambassador of healthy lifestyle! We previously did a list of Fittest Male Gay celebs, and Fittest Lesbian Celebrities, and now we are researching the fittest bisexual celebs in Hollywood.
We have been making these lists of the Top 10 Fittest for several years now and continue our legacy with this new list. The HFR institute first compiled a list of the most popular 50 (and living) bisexual celebs and did research on all of them. We narrowed down the list to 35, 25, and finally to the fittest 10. We used interviews and social media accounts to find information, and took into account age, publicly known health issues, and lifestyle.
HFR is showing Hollywood’s favorite bisexuals some love by recognizing the fittest and healthiest women. We present to you our 2017 list of the Top 10 Fittest Bisexual Celebrities in alphabetical order:
Drew Barrymore- 42
- The whimsical actress we all know and love came out in a 2003 interview with Contact Magazine.
- “Do I like women sexually? Yeah, I do. Totally. I have always considered myself bisexual… I love a woman’s body. I think a woman and a woman together are beautiful, just as a man and a woman together are beautiful. Being with a woman is like exploring your own body, but through someone else.” -Drew Barrymore
- The Wedding Singer actress recently got in shape for her role in the new Netflix Series: Santa Clarita Diet.
- She flaunting her new and improved body at the Netflix Premiere of the Santa Clarita Diet in February.
- Barrymore utilized her role in the Santa Clarita Diet to bring her body transformation into reality- losing a whopping 20-lbs.
- “The weight loss was subtle and un-gimmicky. You notice from the beginning of the season to the end. I was heavy going into it. “[The series] was a really great goal line for me, because [even though] the weight loss [was] very subtle, it’s attitudinal, it’s empowerment, it’s confidence. It’s all of these things that [my character] lost in her life and I felt I had lost in my life, and it was such a blessing to come alive with her and it really was so positive for me.” -Drew Barrymore
Fergie Duhamel- 42
- The Black Eyed Peas singer cleared up her sexuality speculation in a 2009 interview with The Advocate.
- “Q: After you discussed past sexual experiences with women in an interview with ‘The Sun’ in May, headlines everywhere read, ‘Fergie Admits She’s Bisexual!’ A: The funny thing is that I was very open and honest about that from the very beginning, and everyone was acting like it was some new trend. Go back four or five years, people, and you’ll see the same answer.
- It’s no secret this sexy singer goes hard in the gym- after all she told the world “I be up in the gym just workin’ on my fitness” on her world-famous hit: Fergalicious.
- Fergie doesn’t have a personal trainer. She enjoys dictating her own regime- and she does a great job a that.
- She’s been spotted at the gym doing hardcore cardio, stair-climbing and resistance training.
- The vocalist also makes time to go jogging and hiking with hubby Josh Duhamel.
- “Working out is really the top thing in my life that I do for my self-esteem and self-worth. It is like investment in health and happiness. When I am exercising, I get really proud of myself because I know I am doing everything in my power to be healthy.” -Fergie
Megan Fox- 30
- Megan Fox is a foxy actress and model who isn’t shy about her sexuality.
- The Transformers actress claims that she was born with equal attraction to both men and women.
- Fox’s enviable figure is the product of regular exercise and 5 small meals a day.
- Celebrity trainer, Harley Pasternak, created a 3-day-a-week circuit training program for Megan, which allows her to stay in top-notch shape for her movies.
- “I think people are born bisexual and then make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.” -Megan Fox
Lady Gaga- 31
- In a 2009 interview with Barbara Walters, Lady Gaga spoke candidly about her dip in the lady pond.
- In the interview, Lady Gaga admitted that her famous hit, Poker Face was dedicated to love for women.
- The candid LGBT supporter dedicates much of her music to open sexuality and gender identity- promoting the youth to be themselves regardless of societal pressure.
- “You know what? It’s not a lie that I am bisexual and I like women, and anyone that wants to twist this into ‘she says she’s bisexual for marketing,’ this is a […] lie. This is who I am and who I have always been.” -Lady Gaga
- Lady Gaga is extremely focused on her health and fitness.
- She exercises 5 days a week for at least half an hour- performing plenty of crunches.
- The popstar follows the 5 Factor Diet- which allows for five small meals a day.
Amber Heard- 30
- Friday Night Lights actress, Amber Heard, discussed her open sexuality with Elle magazine, stating that she “didn’t want to look like I was hiding anything.”
- Heard doesn’t necessarily have a sexual orientation- claiming that she falls in love with people for their inner selves.
- Pineapple Express actress shapes up by making sure to cook her own meals- in order to control the portions and ingredients.
- Heard stays fit with the help of routine and positive intent. Instead of working out to look good- she exercises to FEEL good, allowing the rest will follow.
- “Once you start working out, you feel better and it becomes something you make time to do.” -Amber Heard
Angelina Jolie- 41
- This world-known actress, humanitarian and smoking hot mother of 6 has been open about her bisexuality for as long as Hollywood can remember.
- “I have loved women in the past and slept with them. I think if you love and want to pleasure a woman, particularly if you are a woman yourself, then certainly you know how to do things a certain way.” -Angelina Jolie
- The Wanted star utilizes an array of workouts to stay in slender for her movie roles.
- Jolie’s regime includes yoga, kickboxing, resistance training, and plenty of lunges.
- The Salt actress maintains a high protein, low carb diet to promote lean muscle mass- avoiding both red meat and wheat based foods.
Stella Maxwell- 26
- This Victoria’s Secret Angel is rumoured to be Kristen Stewart’s girlfriend.
- Maxim’s Sexiest Woman Alive has always been publically bisexual- engaging in pda with A-lister celebs such as Miley Cyrus and Kristen Stewart.
- The V-Secret model is also open about her fitness.
- “I’ve been getting into doing a lot of yoga lately, and working out with my trainer. I work out three to four times each week and because I work out a lot during the week so I try to just fit [exercise] in around that. [We do] a lot of weights focusing on building lean muscles rather than bulking up. There’s a lot of stretching and jump rope.” -Stella Maxwell
Amber Rose- 34
- Bombshell Amber Rose doesn’t appreciate titles surrounding her open sexuality.
- “I’m extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man. I’m not into bestiality, but as far as humans go, I definitely find beauty in everybody, whether they’re heavy-set, super-skinny, if they’re white, black, Indian, Asian, Spanish. I can see beauty in anybody. […] If I see a women and I think she’s beautiful and I like her, and she likes me back we can definitely try to be in a relationship together.” -Amber Rose
- Amber Rose revealed to OK! Magazine that she goes to the gym a lot- engaging in group fitness classes such as kickboxing and aerobics.
- “I’m a Philly girl [so] I grew up eating cheesesteaks and cheese fries and all this fattening, good tasting food. I still kind of do that, but in moderation. But I work out and try to drink a lot of water.” -Amber Rose
Kristen Stewart- 26
- The Twilight star isn’t ashamed about her fluid sexuality.
- “It’s cool that you don’t have to nail everything down any more. That whole certainty about whether you’re straight or gay or whatever. You’re not confused if you’re bisexual. It’s not confusing at all. For me, it’s quite the opposite.” -Kristin Stewart
- The 26-year-old actress stays fit with one of her favorite hobbies: horseback riding.
- Since she’s California-native, with a massive family farm, riding a stallion is a viable fitness option for her.
- Some of her other active hobbies include swimming, dancing and yoga.
- The naturally slim actress keeps her diet in check by cutting back on bread, butter and fatty meat.
Evan Rachel Wood- 29
- Evan Rachel Wood took to social media to open up about her sexuality.
- In 2012, she shared on twitter: “I myself am bisexual and have always ‘joked’ about Miley giving me gay vibes. Not a bad thing! Just an observation.”
- The pretty-faced actress stays in top-notch shape by eating clean and engaging in plenty of physical activity.
- Cardio is a major staple for Wood. She enjoys taking it outside with activities such as swimming, running and biking.
- The Wrestler and Westworld actress has recently taken up yoga as well.
- “I live in an area where I can ride my bike everywhere. That’s a great way to stay in shape. I just started doing yoga, which I totally get why everyone is in love with it now. It took me a while to jump on the train, but it’s pretty great. And dancing. It’s a fun workout.” -Evan Rachel Wood