Samir Becic and Health Fitness Revolution always promotes healthy living, exercise, and healthy eating. We’ve done some research, and now we are bring you the Top 10 healthiest beverages to drink:
- Water: ALWAYS the #1 Option because it is what keeps us alive. Water is an important part of digestion, necessary for the absorption of vitamins C and B, detoxifies the body, and is an essential component of blood.
- Wheatgrass Juice: Contains protein, which is used in muscle creation and repair, and fiber, which is important for a healthy digestion. Wheatgrass also contains significant levels of a wide variety of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, including vitamin A, B-12, C, E, K, calcium, potassium, folic acid and riboflavin.
- Fresh Vegetable Juice: Easy way to drink a salad and include several different types of veggies, which are rich in the vitamins and minerals that keep you healthy, into your diet. Juicing reduces inflammation, regulates the bowels, cleanses the body, and can even accelerate your metabolism.
- Coconut Water: A great alternative to sports drinks, coconut water has natural electrolytes to replenish your supply after a long workout. In addition, coconut water is high in Magnesium.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is full of vitamin C which is great for your immune system. It also aids in digestion and cleanses the liver. Mix with water for a refreshing summer drink.
- Pomegranate Juice: Research shows this juice with antioxidants may help prevent inflammation, heart disease, lung cancer and prostate cancer. Always check the ingredient list to make sure you are drinking pure juice, many bottles are diluted with other less healthy juices or sweetened with unhealthy sugar.
- Beet Juice: Helps lower blood pressure and increase stamina. Studies have found that participants that consume beetroot juice before a workout exercise 16% longer!
- Green Tea: Unsweetened green tea is a healthy option. It speeds up your metabolism, helps protect against UVB ray damage, promotes healthy teeth and gums, and reduces inflammation.
- Kefir: Not only packed with healthy probiotics for your digestive system (and immune system), this fermented yogurt drink is full of calcium, magnesium, protein, and vitamin B12.
- Ginger Tea: Ginger is great for your digestive system, as is warm water. Ginger root helps alleviate nausea, motion sickness, and contains anti-inflammatory compounds that can help with arthritis.
Health Fitness Revolution by Samir Becic Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization, to make the world a healthier, fitter place, please donate!