Your favorite female celebrities are defying the laws of aging with drive, passion, and grace. These actresses, producers, singers, and models never fail to make a yoga session, strap on their running shoes for a run, or take the time to consume nutritious meals.
The 4x greatest fitness trainer in the nation, Samir Becic, along with HFR magazine, is proud to present to you all a list of Hollywood’s fittest and fiercest women. According to Samir Becic, “these female forces of nature are making 50 look like 20 again. In particular, Madonna, is bringing fitness and a healthy lifestyle to a completely different level.”
If their gravity-defying backsides don’t impress you, their slender waistline should do the trick. Check out these iconic women- whose bodies inspire us to reach our potential in both the kitchen and the gym.
- This legendary singer-songwriter is well-known for her high upkeep, in maintaining a body to steel.
- The Queen of Pop follows a strict macrobiotic diet, consisting of 6 small meals a day.
- The macrobiotic diet restricts the consumption of wheat, eggs, meats, and dairy, and promotes the consumption of ‘sea vegetables.’
- While her dietary restrictions might be hard to follow, this globally popular star has an exercise regime that’s surprisingly doable for all.
- Besides dancing her butt off on stage, Madonna partakes in Ashtanga yoga for up to 2 hours a day, 6 days a week.
- While in the past, this pop singer had an intense exercise regime, she now makes yoga the focal point of her fitness.
- “No more pumping iron, no more Stairmaster, no more treadmill’ she says, ‘I’m gym-free. I’m liberated!”
Sharon Stone, 59
- This American actress, film producer, and fashion model does it all, with grace and beauty.
- The Casino actress proves that age is truly just a number, thanks to her consistent exercise regime and nutritious diet.
- Unlike most celebs who workout at private gyms, Sharon stops by 24-hour fitness to stay in shape.
- Sharon likes to keep her workouts interesting by switching her routine up.
- “Every time I exercise, I do something different based on which areas need to get in motion.”
- This timeless actress credits her slender physique to strength training, yoga and dance.
- As far as her diet is concerned, Sharon Stone has a disciplined diet and abstains from all things alcohol.
- “This idea that being youthful is the only thing that’s beautiful or attractive simply isn’t true. I don’t want to be an ‘ageless beauty.’ I want to be a woman who is the best I can be at my age.”
Sandra Bullock, 52
- Sandra Bullock, a gorgeous and iconic Hollywood actress- is inspired to stay in shape by her award-winning movie roles.
- The Blind Side star’s diet is highly nutritious, consisting of lean protein, brown rice, black beans, and steamed veggies.
- Bullock swears by the renown 5-meals-a-day diet, which is known to keep your body fueled and your metabolism revved up throughout the day
- Her demanding and distinguished movie roles inspire Bullock to hit the gym for up to an hour a day, 6 days a week.
- The glam actress keeps her workouts varied and fun, alongside celeb trainer Simone de la Rue
- Sandra’s regime includes yoga, dance cardio, toning and pilates.
- “I pushed my body to the extreme. Strength-wise, I had to know I could do anything [the director] asked of me at any given point, so not a day went by that we didn’t train.”
Monica Bellucci, 52
- This popular and sexy Italian actress and model utilizes swimming and yoga to stay in shape.
- Bellucci admitted to not being a morning or gym person- so swimming 4 times a week, for at least 45 minutes keeps her body on top-notch shape.
- This slim model enjoys partaking in regular yoga for her mental and spiritual health.
- The Matrix Reloaded star stays hydrated with plenty of water. Proper hydration is important for expelling excess fat and keeping the body regulated.
- Monica admitted to Daily Mail that she doesn’t have any beauty secrets. Loving oneself starts on the inside: “If you don’t feel good, it’s impossible to look good.”
- Bellucci believes that maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important, but moderation is key.
- This distinguished beauty follows a portion control diet, which allows her to splurge in her favorite foods- by utilizing portion control.
- “I’m not obsessed with being skinny. I’m a woman and I have curves. Of course, if your natural state is to be skinny, then it’s beautiful, but if you are round and curvy, I don’t think you have to change your nature.”
Jodie Foster, 54
- American actress and film-maker, Jodie Foster, looks half her age, with a slim figure to match.
- “The Silence of the Lambs” actress stays perfectly toned with yoga, kickboxing, karate, weightlifting, and various cardio exercises.
- Jodie is renown for having an abundant willpower to exercise and stay fit.
- “Taxi Driver” star eats all-organic, and consumes a balanced and portion-controlled diet.
- Jodie Foster is known for utilizing Garcinia to speed up her weight loss. Garcinia is a tropical fruit that has been rumoured to block your body from making fat and regulating appetite.
- Some research has proven that Garcinia can potentially regulate glucose levels and lower cholesterol.
- “I know I’m ready to start working again when I start working out like crazy. It’s not about exercise, it’s about discipline”
Angela Bassett, 58
- What’s Love Got to Do with It star, Angela Bassett, stays in shape by keeping things ‘interesting’
- At 58-years-old Bassett is recognized for maintaining her outstanding physique and consistent fitness regime
- This graceful actress prefers exercising 4 days a week, for 2 hours at a time.
- In the gym, her primary focus is her arms, which is where handy dumbbells come into play.
- Bassett also makes sure to fit leg and bum workouts in- primarily with jump squats.
- This ageless beauty admits that it isn’t all about exercise. It’s her healthy diet that keeps her curves in check.
- As far as her diet goes, Angela satisfies her appetite with hearty potatoes and fish, along with vibrant veggies.
- Complex carbs and lean protein is great for fueling up, while also maintaining lean muscle mass.
- “You have to keep your diet interesting. I like tasteful and passionate food. It has to be flavorful. You gotta eat. It’s one of our greatest pleasures, but you’ve got to eat yourself well, which is why I’m also organic.”
Viola Davis, 51
- This award-winning American actress remains fit and healthy to support her hourglass figure.
- Davis goes hard in the gym in order to take it easy on her diet. Family dinners and traditional southern food is big part of her life.
- This iconic actress told Ellen that she loves to spend her mornings getting pumped- either at the gym or at-home on the treadmill.
- “I get on the treadmill, which I just bought, and I run on that for about 40-45 minutes,” Davis said. “[I listen to] ‘Uptown Funk’, Bruno Mars, sometimes even Nina Simone and Adele.”
- “The Help” star admitted that if she has to be at work at 5am, she wakes up at 3am to work out.
- “I like zoning out and giving my brain a break because it’s constantly in motion, and I find that exercise is the easiest way to do that. I still gain weight, but for me, it’s the easiest way just to zone out.”
Emma Thompson, 57
- Bridget Jones’s Diary actress, Emma Thompson, is popular British actress and screenwriter, kicked off the new year by dropping two dress sizes.
- The 57-year-old dropped two sizes in six weeks, with the help of fitness guru Louise Parker.
- The iconic trainer formulated a fitness and diet plan for Emma that allowed her to indulge in her favorite foods while still losing weight.
- Emma’s ‘anti-diet-diet,’ includes healthy food such as chia seeds and kale, while also allowing her to have her daily glass of wine.
- Thanks to a calorie-controlled diet, the Love Actually actress is able to have 3 meals a day, followed by two snacks.
- Thompson’s diet includes low carb, high protein foods- which leaves room in her diet for her favorite indulgences.
- In addition to her daily resistance training, Emma also enjoys jogging regularly.
- “I love that her method is not a diet – and is genuinely sustainable – so I can have my glass of wine and manage to avoid spending the rest of the week eating cheesy Wotsits.”
Julianne Moore, 56
- Red-headed iconic beauty and prolific actress has been loyal to her exercise regime since a young age.
- This phenomenal actress and children’s novelist maintains her sexy figure with Ashtanga yoga, paddleboarding, and a forever-changing workout routine.
- Julianne mixes up her workout regime in order to avoid potential gym injuries- caused by her fragile age.
- The actress is also level-headed with her diet. She restricts dairy, alcohol, and sugar from her diet- which keeps her healthy and slim.
- She has her last meal at 5pm, which is followed by a family board game.
- The Kids Are All Right actress shared that she’s very lenient with her children’s’ diet. She trusts that her kids know their limits.
- “My husband thinks I’m too free and easy about that kind of stuff, but my kids will throw out a half-eaten ice cream cone if they’ve had enough, which I’ve never in my life been able to do.”
Michelle Pfeiffer, 58,
- This elite actress has a timeless physique, thanks to her vegan diet and habitual running.
- Pfeiffer runs runs 4-6 miles a day on the treadmill- which keeps her body slender and sexy.
- At 58, this A-lister actress promotes veganism, due to the numerous health benefits.
- Michelle stated that watching former president, Bill Clinton lose 30 pounds on a vegan diet inspired her to change her diet.
- Hairspray star stated that health is the driving vessel that motivates her to stay healthy and exercise everyday. Vanity and self-image come afterwards.
- “Eating a vegan diet — it’s just so much healthier — and you avoid a lot of toxins that could age your skin and your body. I really noticed a difference in my skin not too long after switching to fully vegan[…] The older I’ve gotten, the more it’s occurred to me that I’m doing it in order to live longer, though the vanity component will always be there.”
Andie MacDowell, 58
- American actress and fashion model, Andie McDowell, stays fit with a healthy diet, regular yoga and daily dog-walks.
- The Groundhog Day actress is huge fan of juicing and maintains a well-balanced diet.
- “I eat a lot of yogurt and a lot of fruit: that’s what I’d usually have for breakfast, with lots of nuts, sunflower seeds and almonds. I also like chicken and salad. I eat healthy but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy myself. I eat ice cream and chocolate, as my metabolism is pretty fast because I work out so much.”
- McDowell acknowledges that yoga is the reason for her exceptional posture and flexibility.
- Exercise is what makes her happy. She walks five kilometers a day with her dogs to energize herself and release stress.
- Yoga is also a daily staple for this elegant actress.
- “I don’t do a lot of tricks but I do hand-stands and I can do forearm stands against a wall. I think yoga has given me better posture. People don’t realise how strong it makes you. You have to use your body weight to hold yourself. As you get older you’re supposed to lift weights but I find that kind of boring. Yoga is lifting my own body.”
Demi Moore, 54
- Classic movie star, Demi Moore, has an age-defying bikini body at 54.
- Her anti-aging raw vegan diet and yoga workouts keep her lean and vibrant.
- The Indecent Proposal actress follows a mostly raw vegan diet, consisting of vegetables, smoothies, nuts and green juices.
- Following a plant based diet is great for slowing down the aging process, due to the dense amount of antioxidants.
- Demi Moore runs 6 miles a day, partakes in long-distance cycling and strength trains
- Moore confessed that in the past, she suffered with body-image issues, and even hated her body at times. She has learned that a huge part of staying healthy is loving oneself.
- “I’m never hungry, and my body is nourished. Because raw food is so nutritionally dense, it’ll feed your body. A healthy diet is everything.”
Jamie Lee Curtis, 58
- The iconic movie actress and author- Jamie Lee Curtis, was motivated to lose weight for her role as Helen in True Lies
- After the media rumoured that she weighed 161 pounds, Jamie dropped a whopping 20 pounds.
- Jamie reached her weight-loss goal by changing her diet. She stopped eating sugary and fatty foods, and started making healthier choices.
- This versatile actress is also an advocate of Pilates.
- Pilates is a combination of various exercise moves, which are designed to strengthen the body.
- “…the problem is that many of us are killing ourselves every day. Who here has high blood pressure and is still eating salt and French fries? Who has been told that their liver is enlarged and unless they stop drinking their gonna end up with liver disease and/or need a liver transplant? We create senseless acts of violence against ourselves every day. And we live in this amnesia that we’re not.”
Elizabeth Hurley, 58
- This iconic English actress and model has no problem making 58 look like 20.
- The Wonder Woman actress stays in top-notch shape by making it a point to stay active everyday.
- Elizabeth, also known as ‘Liz,’ loves spending time outdoors, especially while gardening. It’s the best stress reliever for her.
- She enjoys walking her dogs, Pilates, Yoga, and hitting a few squat exercises while running her bath.
- As far as her diet goes, Liz admitted to keeping her eating habits healthy, and never skipping breakfast.
- The stunning model maintains her very own organic farm, which allows her to eat her own meat and vegetables.
- “Everyone ages and the same physical things happen to everyone regardless of your bank balance. However, everyone has the option of staying in shape, staying healthy, staying positive and looking after their teeth, skin and hair. All these things can keep you looking more like your youthful self. I find energy and outlook are the two things which make people seem youthful to me.
Salma Hayek, 50
- This drop-dead gorgeous model and actress has shown the world that having a bikini body at 50 is possible.
- The Mexican-American actress stays in shape by keeping an ‘alarm-number.’
- The Frida star stated in her own words: “Everybody has a weakness (and) mine is food. If you love food and you love red wine and they put you in France, you’re in a good place and you’re in a bad place at the same time. You have to weigh yourself every day, and you have to have an alarm number. When you get to that number, you have to start putting it in reverse.”
- Although Salma avoids dieting, she is motivated to watch what she eats by love.
- She has stated that being in love gives her the drive she needs to stay in shape.
- This stunning model is a fan of juicing, and has even shared her favorite juicing recipe with the world: consisting of apples, beetroot, lemon and carrots.
- As far as fitness goes, Salma has a unique approach to staying in-shape: “I work with a woman in London who taught me how to hold my body in a way where the muscles are activated all day long. So even when you brush your teeth, you’re working the muscles[…] She taught me to tone them without clenching them. You relax them and focus on the parts that need to be used, but never with tension.”