Public figures are examples to us, our children, our society, and our future. This is precisely why they should be a good example and demonstrate a positive image of healthy lifestyle. At Health Fitness Revolution, it is our task to challenge individuals in the public eye to push themselves to be a better example to us all, to use their notoriety, celebrity, and visibility to promote health, happiness, and fulfillment! It’s time for the media to see a positive twist in the people we call heroes, role models, and elected officials…
Here are 10 reasons why public figures should be active, healthy, and fit:
- A healthy body leads to a healthy mind.
- To set a good example to followers, fans, and constituents.
- To gain confidence and self esteem.
- To feel stronger and more alert.
- To become inspired– some of the best ideas come from being active.
- To influence people to live healthier lifestyles because they feel the benefits of it themselves.
- To reduce the stress of being in the public light. Nothing better than a good workout to reduce cortisol levels in the body!
- To reduce blood pressure, cholesterol, and many chronic ailments.
- To increase energy levels from grueling schedules. Healthy nutrition and being active will increase energy levels and mood.
- To sleep better at night. Working out ensures better rest during nighttime- studies have shown that active individuals enjoy more restful sleep.