Samir Becic 4 times Number 1 Fitness Trainer in the world and Health Fitness Revolution is in a war against Obesity. A positive and peaceful war, but a war nonetheless. We are an extremely motivated movement of people who want to create a healthier and fitter world. This revolution is about healthy lifestyle and not weight loss and dieting and we know it.
Because of alarming obesity rates, this generation of children will be the first to live shorter lives than their parents, and children are our priority. More than 40 million children in the world under the age of five were overweight in 2010. Children are the future, let’s make sure they have a bright one.
Here is our 10 point plan for making the world healthier and fitter:
- Education: Education is the most important aspect to changing your life. Knowledge is the ultimate power when it comes to healthy lifestyle because it helps people in making healthy decisions and empowers them to take control of their lives.
- Balance: A major component to healthy lifestyle is balance. Knowing that happiness is good for your healthy, getting a healthy support system and friends, and indulging occasionally.
- Physical Activity: The best way to burn calories and fat! It doesn’t have to be a crazy workout routine that is intimidating, it is best to start with walking for 30 minutes 3 times a week. Just start moving a bit more during the day.
- Healthy Nutrition: What we put in our bodies as fuel is fundamental to being healthy. Start by cutting out sodas, drinking more, water, adding more fresh vegetables and fruit to your diet.
- Positive Attitude/ Motivation and Accountability: There are days it is going to be frustrating to switch to healthy lifestyle- which is why positive attitude is so important. Realize that you are human, and keep yourself motivated to stay on this amazing, healthy path. Accountability is also very important- knowing that ultimately you are in charge of what you put in your body and how you use it. Accountability will keep you motivated.
- Family Unit: As a family, you can all keep each other on path and motivate each other through the tough days. The family unit is very strong, and can be your best support system- and you can also motivate your family to be healthy with you!
- Media Support: The media needs to start promoting real healthy lifestyle programs instead of quick weight-loss programs that do not work long-term.
- Government Support: The government needs to promote more activities for our children, and make being active a priority in our lives. Healthier citizens would put less strain on their countries economies.
- Vision: There need to be a healthy, natural, balanced vision that influences people’s ideals of health and fitness. Finding a vision that positively influences the health industry long-term.
- Global Consciousness: The world needs a switch in consciousness in order to positively influence global health. Each country has it’s various health issues, but every year, much of the world sees increases in the obesity rate of their country. Obesity is a modern-day illness that is both avoidable and treatable with healthy lifestyle.