It happens to all of us- we all get fatigued, tired, and drained from day-to-day activities and stressors. Some people turn to coffee, others to energy drinks, and some even to drugs. Health Fitness Revolution is always about being as healthy as possible, we believe that eliminating the true causes will prevent further health problems in the future and most importantly- keep you free and not dependent on an unhealthy product to get you through the day.
- Drink Water! There is so much scientific evidence behind the importance and health benefits of water, which we have mentioned here before. Being dehydrated is the most common reason behind fatigue and water is the BEST and cheapest way of rectifying this. Note that coffee and sports drinks do not count as water.
- Exercise: Not only does exercise guarantee that you will sleep better, but it also circulates oxygen and gives your cells more energy to burn. Working out causes your body to release epinephrine and norepinephrine, stress hormones that make you feel energized. Even a short power-walk around the block can increase your energy levels.
- Breathe Deeply: Fresh air will oxygenate your blood cells and give a boost to your whole body.
- Avoid Sugar: It peaks your blood sugar levels, causing you to crash later on.
Alsostay away from artificial sweeteners which are poisonous to the body.
- Drink Vegetable Juice: It may be a good idea to invest in a juicer and get energy-boosting vitamins and minerals from fresh juice you make. Carrot and g
ingerare known to have invigorating properties.
- Rid Yourself of Clutter: make life simpler, get rid of unnecessary clutter- this helps you prioritize and feel less under pressure.
- Control Stress: Stress-induced emotions consume huge amounts of energy. Talk to a friend, a counselor, meditate, practice yoga, find what relaxes you most and helps you de-stress- do it as often as needed.
youLiver: Stop drinking alcohol for a week and notice how you feel. The liver’s role in the body is to detoxify it, so take some strain off of it and let it work without added toxins from liquor.
- Take chemically treated, processed foods out of your diet
- Turn off the TV before bed: Instead of falling asleep to the TV, turn it off and read a couple of chapters in your favorite book before falling asleep.
- Add more nutritious raw fruits and vegetables to your diet