Some of the hottest and fiercest women of Hollywood don’t necessarily date men. These A-lister celebs helped transition the world from labeling lesbianism as taboo to recognizing it as a legitimate and natural sexuality. These fiery and strong women are some of our favorite actresses, personalities, singers, producers, and comedians. And check this out- they have smoking hot bodies to match their talents. We previously did a list of Fittest Male Gay celebs, and now we are researching the fittest lesbian celebs in Hollywood.
We have been making these lists of the Top 10 Fittest for several years now and continue our legacy with this new list. The HFR institute first compiled a list of the most popular 50 (and living) lesbian celebs and did research on all of them. We narrowed down the list to 35, 25, and finally to the fittest 10. We used interviews and social media accounts to find information, and took into account age, publicly known health issues, and lifestyle.
HFR is showing Hollywood’s favorite lesbians some love by recognizing the fittest and healthiest women – who love women just as much as we do. We present to you our 2017 list of the Top 10 Fittest Lesbian Celebrities in alphabetical order:
Cat Cora, 49
- Incorporates workouts daily no matter how busy she is.
- “I work out 7 days a week. I don’t recommend that for everyone, but I’ve been doing that for so long it’s just what works for me,” Cora reveals. “I try do some type of cardio for at least 45 minutes every day.”
- Has an elliptical at home.
- Enjoys running
- Practices restorative yoga.
- Enjoys fun outside with her kids. “I work out 7 days a week. I don’t recommend that for everyone, but I’ve been doing that for so long it’s just what works for me,” Cora reveals. “I try do some type of cardio for at least 45 minutes every day.”
- “I’ve been involved in wellness for the last 25 years, and it’s always been a platform in my cooking,” Cora said in an interview with Shape. “It’s been such a joy to be able to bring that to fans through my cookbooks, restaurants, and shows, as well as into my own life with my kids!”
- She recommends adding citrus, spices, and herbs to your foods to build flavor without the fat and calories.
- Uses cooking techniques like grilling and substitutes heart healthy olive oil instead of butter.
Ellen Degeneres, 59
- Practices yoga 60-90 minutes of yoga every morning to keep her calm and collected for the busy day ahead of her. Ellen loves yoga so much, she replaced her unhealthy snack cravings with it. She admitted to opting for yoga before snacking her nerves away.
- Ellen has admitted “Food used to be really important to me. I loved steak, I loved hamburgers, I loved all that stuff. I can’t believe how irresponsible I was, eating what I ate. I want to be on my toes; I want to have energy. And as much as the [vegan] diet seems like a sacrifice, it’s helping me.”
- When it comes to her diet, Ellen and her wife Portia both decided to go Vegan for their love of animals.
- And as it turns out, her switch benefitted her beyond measure. Her energy levels are high and thriving- at 58- making Ellen the perfect role model for longevity.
- “You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She’s 97 today and we don’t know where the hell she is.” – Ellen Degeneres
Jodie Foster, 54
- “Stays toned with yoga, kickboxing, karate, weightlifting, and various cardio exercises.
- Jodie is renown for having an abundant willpower to exercise and stay fit.
- The star eats all-organic, and consumes a balanced and portion-controlled diet.
- Jodie Foster is known for utilizing Garcinia to speed up her weight loss. Garcinia is a tropical fruit that has been rumoured to block your body from making fat and regulating appetite..
- “I know I’m ready to start working again when I start working out like crazy. It’s not about exercise, it’s about discipline”
Joan Jett, 58
- Stays active and is always being on the go.
- Like many musicians, a demanding tour schedule leaves little time for her to sit around or be a couch-potato.
- Fitness is something Joan can always make time for, especially when she’s back home.
- She enjoys spending time at her home in Long Island because that’s where she can dedicate the most time to fitness.
- Enjoys lengthy bike-rides and knocks out 50 push-ups during commercial breaks!
- She’s also the poster-rock star for healthy living because of the way she challenges rock star perceptions. Joan doesn’t smoke or drink, and does her best to stay out of the sun’s harmful rays.
- As far as her diet goes, Joan has been a vegetarian for over 20 years and is an advocate for vegetarianism.
- “Most days I feel like I’m 25.”- Joan Jett
- Made our list of Top 10 Fittest Rock Stars
Jillian Michaels, 43
- Enjoys working out with her partner, Heidi. When they can get someone to watch the kids, they will go for a jog, a bike ride, or take a yoga class together.
- Her and Heidi take turns watching the kids so they can each go workout.
- When she’s too busy, she does at home workouts in the form of DVDs or online videos.
- According to PopSugar, Jillian emphasizes the importance of introducing an active lifestyle to her kids early, with an emphasis on fun. They do active things as a family frequently “We’ll do horseback riding, snorkeling, or skiing — and while it might not be [an ideal workout], I’m still able to be active with my kids.”
- Works out to her max everytime “When I go, I go hard.”
- She loves bodyweight training, freerunning, MMA training, calisthenics, and yoga.
Cynthia Nixon, 50
- Sex and the City actress, Cynthia Nixon, has faced and tackled Cancer with both treatment and a healthy lifestyle.
- Nixon practices a unique workout routine, which focuses on a ‘slow burn’
- During these workouts. Nixon utilizes the elliptical machine to move large amounts of weight very slowly.
- “The great thing about that is that it’s really time-effective. I can only do that — at most — two times a week for half an hour each time[…] If you have a really busy schedule, it doesn’t take a lot of time, and you get a lot of bang for your buck that way.”
- Along with twice a week ‘slow burn’ workouts, this fiery red head also enjoys de-stressing with yoga and crossword puzzles.
- After surviving her battle with cancer, she keeps her body healthy by eating plenty of vegetables
- She shared her Cynthia Nixon Tomato Surprise with the world, which are tomatoes dipped in vodka, and sprinkled with a dash of salt.
Ellen Page, 30
- This Canadian actress has a perfectly balanced health and fitness regime.
- This slender actress doesn’t own a car, making it a point to walk whenever possible.
- Juno actress exercises regularly with L.A. celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak, (the same one that Halle Berry, Eva Mendes and Katherine Heigl train with).
- This low-profile actress has been the topic of conversation many-a-time, for her intriguing exercise gear.
- Page stated that she grew up playing sports- which makes being active second nature for her.
- PETA named this devoted vegan and health conscious eater the sexiest vegan/vegetarian of 2014.
- Page openly advocates her passion of veganism, as well as the importance of healthy snacking on-the-go
- “I always take the time to eat well and eat locally because it’s common sense.”
Robin Roberts, 56
- A cancer survivor- Robin Roberts is now in the best shape of her life. Her new approach on health and fitness was inspired by her battle with Cancer, which enhanced her appreciation for health.
- “I’m southern, we would fry water if we could, but it’s a change and i’ve accepted it. I know that if i take better care of my physical being, it’ll lessen the chances of the cancer returning.”
- After her diagnosis, Robin stopped eating fried food and red meat- and started doing more yoga and Pilates.
- This brave and courageous talk show host showed the world that living a healthy lifestyle plays an important role in treating and preventing chronic diseases.
- Made our list of Top 10 Fittest Daytime TV show hosts
Ruby Rose, 31
- Recently said she was forced into intense training since she will be starring opposite Vin Diesel in the new action movie xXx: Return of Xander Cage.
- Said it helped working out with Vin Diesel, who motivated her in the gym every day.
- Trained 7 days a week for the role- 3 days of sniper training and 4 days of fitness and a lot of strength training.
- “I do a lot of work (in the movie) like climbing a tree in the Dominican Republic at 4am with just silk ropes … and I’d have to pull my body weight up, after ten hours of shooting the day before.” – Ruby Rose
- Does 300 sit-ups a day to maintain her sculpted abs.
- Is a vegetarian, and supplements her diet with protein shakes to bulk up.
Raven Symone, 31
- This natural born star has literally been through thick and thin.
- Raven Symone decided to take a hiatus in 2007 to focus on her health and fitness.
- Symone dropped a whopping 70-lbs, now rocking a slender and sexy 130-lb body.
- The That’s So Raven star admitted that stress was the culprit for her weight gain over the years.
- “[It wasn’t] just over eating because I’ve actually been eating the same[…] I learned that your body has to get rid of that stress some way. Some people break-out, some people lose their hair, some lose weight, some people gain weight, my body just reacted a certain kind of way.”
- Symone incorporates 30 minutes of an elliptical workout, at least 4 days a week
- Her diet consists of small portions of lean proteins and complex carbohydrates.
- “Whether or not I’m this size, I always preached, ‘Be comfortable with yourself,’ and I will preach that forever.”