- Made our Top Fittest Heads of States, Top 100 Fittest U.S. Politicians and Fitness Report Card for the 2016 Presidential Hopefuls lists.
- Joe Biden, at 76, is the picture of health and fitness and a phenomenal example to fellow Americans.
- He makes sure to stay fit by using the Senate gym.
- Works on core exercises.
- Excelled in various sports in his youth.
- Played baseball as a child.
View this post on Instagram
“Dear Joe, You’re only twelve. Your stutter is debilitating. It embarrasses you, and the bullies are vicious. But listen to Mom when she says, ‘Bravery resides in every heart.’ Listen to Dad when he says, ‘We get knocked down, and then we get right back up.’ Because if you listen, you’ll summon the bravery to overcome the stutter and stand up to the bullies.” Read the Vice President’s full @cbsthismorning letter to his younger self at the link in the bio. #tbt