The California senator is known for her daily morning workouts, eating a balanced Mediterranean diet, exercising with her husband on Sundays, and doing SoulCycle spin classes regularly.
Harris famous said in a 2015 interview: “In order to find balance, I feel very strongly about two things in particular in terms of routine. Work out, and eat well. I can’t say how many women I’ve mentored in college. I say, “Are you working out every morning?” No. Then I say, “You’ve got to work out.” It has nothing to do with your weight. It’s about your mind. I work out every morning. Only half an hour. I get on the treadmill. That’s it. Every morning, I don’t care what time. It gets your blood flowing. It gets your adrenaline flowing. I believe in eating well. It’s not fanatical. Eat good food. Make sure you’ve got good vegetables.”
- Plans on implementing a universal healthcare program that will provide standard, quality healthcare to every citizen regardless of their wealth.
- Wants to expand drug coverage under Medicare.
- Made our Top 10 Fittest Senators 2017 list.
- Plans to expand Medicare to everyone.
- Works out with her husband on Sundays.
- Works out every morning in a SoulCycle class.
- Follows the Mediterranean Diet.
- Enjoys swimming.