- Exercises four days a week
- When he’s not working, Pence is an avid cyclist. After losing a Congressional race, he once biked 250 miles around his district, according to the Washington Post
- He also famously went for a bike ride before voting for himself in 2016
- He enjoys horseback riding. “The outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man,” he told The Hill.
- Takes no medications except for seasonal allergies
- Does not smoke
- Tends to stay away from alcohol
Morning bike ride to kick off Election Day. Next stop -> the voting booth. pic.twitter.com/xODnBXppWZ— Mike Pence (@Mike_Pence) November 8, 2016