The boxing champion Floyd Mayweather’s workout:
“A true champion will fight through anything.”
Floyd Mayweather Accomplishments:
- First championship belt won in 1998 at 21.
- Record 47-0, 26 knockouts
- WBC super featherweight champion, WBC lightweight champion, WBC light-welterweight champion, WBC light-middleweight champion
- Workout and Fitness:
- Favorite pre-fight workout is shadowboxing.
- Drill work includes sparring, speed & heavy bag, neck workout w/weights, 200 sit-ups, pull-ups, dips, jump rope, and 5-8 mile run.
- Diet and Nutrition:
- Personal chef Quiana Jeffries said Mayweather only eats organic fruits/veggies and focuses on high levels of protein, low carbs, and no pork!
- Community Involvement:
- Founded the Mayweather Foundation, which empowers and encourages community alliances, impacts youth leadership and strengthens family foundations through community development, entrepreneurialism, and education resulting in a healthier community