Here is the healthier Health Fitness Revolution Healthy Mediterranean Hummus Recipe:
- 3 garlic cloves, minced, more if you like
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Healthy Mediterranean Hummus Recipe Preparation:
- Combine everything in blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- If you need more liquid to make a nice consistency, add a bit more greek yogurt.
- Serve with pitas or as a veggie dip.