A super simple recipe, for a high fiber sweet potato protein pancakes with no Grains, no Dairy, and no Gluten. It is also super delicious and should be eaten by everyone.
- 4oz cooked of Sweet potato
- 1/2 Cup of Egg Whites
- 1 scoop of protein powder. Vanilla Whey works well.
- 1 tbs of stevia (natural sweetener)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tbs of chia seeds (this is optional however it is included in the nutritional facts)
- Cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract to taste
Mix all ingredients into a blender, food processor, or blend by hand. Let stand for 3 mins. Prepare as you would regular pancakes.