How does a stack of high fiber sweet potato protein pancakes with no grains, no dairy, and no gluten sound for breakfast? It is super delicious, easy and should be eaten by everyone!
- 4oz of sweet potato (cooked).
- 1/2 cup of egg whites.
- 1 scoop of protein powder (vanilla whey works well).
- 1 tbs of stevia (or your favorite natural sweetener).
- 1 tsp of baking powder.
- 1 tbs of chia seeds (this is optional however it is included in the nutritional facts).
- Cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract to taste.
Mix all the ingredients with a blender or food processor (you can also blend by hand if it’s easier).
Let stand for 3 mins.
Prepare as you would regular pancakes.
Be extremely happy when eating your breakfast.