Born Onika Maraj, this Trinidadian-American artist has topped the charts and transformed the rap game with her outrageous style and racy lyrics. Keep reading below as we analyze the health and fitness routine of one of the most influential American female rapper of modern times, Nicki Minaj:
“When I feel I need to lose weight, I just change what I eat. I cut out carbs and sugar. I’ll do water and protein and fruit. But I do think that you should work out.” Nicki Minaj
- American rapper, singer, and songwriter born in Trinidad and Tobago
- Best known for her outrageous lyrics in songs like “Truffle Butter”, “Super Bass”, “Trini Dem Girls”, “Beez In The Trap”, and “Fly”.
- Dance workouts
- 30 minutes on the elliptical
- Enjoys running to lose fat, build muscle, and improve posture.
- Enjoys eating salads with plenty of fruits and veggies, and loves green tea.
- Eats almond and skim milk for snacks in between meals.
- Drinks a lot of water
- Cuts out favorite junk food before a big shoot