Celebrities get all the attention, which means they have to look good for the paparazzi, so they have to eat healthy and workout. Forget the scandals and the dating drama, give us their diet and workout routines! Celebs have the benefit of working with expensive trainers and nutritionists to stay red carpet ready, so we’ve done the research and passed it along to you. Courtney Cox, who won over America’s heart as Monica on the cult favorite show Friends is the feature for this attention Celebrity Workout. Here is the Courtney Cox workout routine:
“My fitness philosophy is to be active in life and enjoy what I am doing…I have always loved exercise and feel that being active is important to maintain not only physical health, but mental health as well.”
- Maintains low-carb diets and drinks a lot of coconut water.
- She indulges in all types of green food.
- Usually eats a very light breakfast, has a salad for lunch and meat and vegetables for dinner.
- Her workouts include squats, one legged dead lift, lunges and many more.
- She likes to switch up her workouts, especially Cardio.
- Used to be an avid runner and now focuses on Pilates, tennis, surfing, yoga, bike riding, strength training, and martial arts.