- Made our Fittest American Politicians 2017, Top 100 Fittest U.S. Politicians, Top 10 Fittest Senators and Top 10 Fittest Mayors in the U.Slists.
- Intends on promoting healthy lifestyles and addressing food deserts in America.
- Pushing for Criminal Justice Reform, Marijuana liberalization and Medicare for all.
- A former football player at Stanford.
- Does not drink alcohol and exercises regularly.
- Loves playing basketball.
- He went vegetarian after reading Ghandi’s “The Story of My Experiments with Truth”
View this post on Instagram
Each person, each generation has a decision to make: do you want to contribute to our collective advancement or—through inaction or worse—to our collective retrenchment. To our progress or—through apathy and indifference—to the violence that threatens to tear us asunder? That is the challenge of our generation today. It is the collective crossroads we are at. People’s very lives are in the balance. And to be frank, the future of the country hangs in the balance.