Want a lean source of protein that is tasty this summer? This is a great recipe for all the grillers out there, and we encourage everyone to give this perfect summertime grilled chicken a taste!
- 2 1/4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbs salt
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tbs black pepper
- 1/4 cinnamon
- 6 skinless chicken breast halves
- Stir together 1 cup yogurt, 2tbs oil, 1 tbs lemon juice, and salt and spices.
- Add chicken and turn until well coated.
- Marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Grill the chicken (discard marinade) on lightly oiled grill rack. Turn occasionally (closing grill between turns) until cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes total.