Drinking water is one of the most essential elements of leading a healthy and fit lifestyle. Most individuals do not come close to drinking enough water. These people are fatigued, stressed and are unable to use their cognitive function to their fullest potential. These people tend to eat too much, exercise too little and are unhappy. We recommend that each person consumes at least 3 liters of water a day. These water infusions will help you WANT to drink more water and to stay away from sodas and sugary drinks that you should really cut out of your diet entirely. Just pop these fruits, veggies, and herbs into a big jar of water, let sit, and enjoy!
- Classic lemon – Slicing a couple of lemons couldn’t be easier, and they make a surprisingly big difference. Lemon water can be a detoxing agent, and it has tons of benefits that may surprise you. Sounds worth it to me!
- Pineapple, coconut & lime – Teleport yourself to a sunny beach with this pina colada esque beverage that tastes and looks incredible. These fruit pieces will stay intact all day, so keep some in your water bottle and refill throughout the day to stay hydrated and alert.
- Berry & lemon – Enjoy this summertime favorite any day of the year to look and feel amazing. This is one of the most colorful and beautiful combinations, so having a large jar of it on your counter will be sure to brighten up the room. Use your favorite berry or a combination of several to tailor this drink to you.
- Watermelon & mint – This refreshing infusion will give you a little extra pep in your step. Who knew these flavors would combine so well? This water is so delicious, it will curb cravings and keep you free of unhealthy temptations.
- Orange & strawberry – Feeling under the weather, or just not yourself? This combination of fruits will give you a good kick of vitamin C to get you back on track. Not only is it nutritious, but it’s delicious too! Yum!
- Mango, pineapple & ginger – Ginger opens your sinuses while mango and pineapple satisfy your taste buds with this lively water. Awaken your body and mind with this infusion and leave your tongue tingling with joy!
- Cucumber & herbs – Feeling anxious? Add cucumber and any combination of basil, rosemary, and lavender to your water to soothe your senses and leave you feeling rejuvenated.
- Peach & cinnamon – No need for snacking with this delightful infusion that will keep a smile on your face all day. Not too sweet nor too savory, peach and cinnamon combine perfectly to satisfy any palate between meals and keep you on track with your healthy and fit lifestyle.
- Cucumber & mint – Perfect for after a workout (or anytime, really), this water cools your whole body with just one sip, leaving you feeling hydrated and cleansed. This infusion is a must-try.
- Melon – Juicy and ripe, cantaloupe, honeydew, and watermelon come together to form the sweetest infusion on this list. This water pairs well with any meal, allowing you to say “no, thank you” to dessert.
For more ideas on how to stay hydrated, keep reading here!
Looking for some healthy recipes to pair with these drinks?