Peaches are a perfect summer fruit! They can be eaten fresh, grilled, frozen, and put into healthy smoothies!
Here are Health Fitness Revolution‘s Top 10 Health Benefits of eating Peaches:
- Healthy Skin: Peaches are often used in cosmetics because the Vitamin A and C in peaches make it a great moisturizer. They also help regenerate skin tissue, reduce wrinkles, and improve your skin texture.
- Hair: may reduce hair loss and improve your hair growth.
- Stress Reliever: Reduce your stress by eating a peach, which is natural sedatives. Peaches are called the ‘Fruit of Calmness’ in Hungary.
- Snacks: are a great snack when you are trying to lose weight. Each peach is only 30-50 calories with no fat!
- Prevent Cancer: The selenium and vitamin C in peaches prevent the formation of free radicals which are known to cause cancer.
- Fiber: A high fiber diet is great for diabetics. Peaches, which are full of fiber, can also help with healthy digestion and regulate your cholesterol levels.
- Potassium: Potassium in this fruit is great for reducing your risk of cardiovascular disease. It may also help regulate your heart rate and prevent kidney stones and bone loss.
- Versatile and Easy: they’re easy to consume because there is no prep time. You can grab a peach on your way out. Peaches can be added to cereal, pancakes, waffles, salsa, and much more!
- Eye Health: Peaches are full of beta carotene and vitamin A which are good for your eye health.
- Healthy Teeth: The fluoride in peaches are good for your teeth!